Thursday, January 19, 2012

simple pleasures

Potty time is coming along...slowly, but surely. He knows how to go and how to tell us when he has to go so he doesn't wet himself. When it comes to the other kind of potty...ya - he is having trouble. It's a process - and that's okay. We wait and keep trying; that's all that matters, I guess.

This week we spent lots of time outside walking - we walked the neighborhood and even met a friend and walked a lake area while drinking some chai (mommy, not son). Between all the activity, we talked - a lot. I can't believe how much he can carry on a conversation. He tells me about his toys and wants to show me all the cool things they do, he tells me his opinion on every matter you could imagine, and he asks me what I'm doing. He also sings and dances constantly, and above all else, he laughs. His joy is contagious and it makes me proud. It makes me smile, and I find myself laughing with him every time. Wow, I love that kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment