Monday, January 23, 2012

simple cuteness

One of my favorite baby items we had when Lincoln was little was his Bumbo seat. There's just something so stinking cute about a little baby propped up in one of these that gives me a giggle fest every time :) Ours has been in the garage for more than 2 years now, but I fished it out last week. My sister is a nanny and the family she works for just had a baby. She is almost 2 months old and is just about holding her head up now, so imagine my giddyness when I went to get the bumbo for her.

The only problem? As soon as Lincoln spotted this chair, he just knew it was his. He has been calling it his bumble seat and sits in it all the time. In fact, he received a special McQueen chair for Christmas this year that's propped up in the living room; he has placed the "bumble seat" right next to it, so depending on how he's feeling at that particular moment, he has two seating choices (he's very opinionated)!

Celebrating cuteness this morning :)

2 comments: