Thursday, March 15, 2012

new arrival

It's here - it's finally here! My piano has arrived and I am beyond excited about it! When I was really young, my parents surprised me and my siblings by trading in our old piano (which we all played at the time) for a beautiful, upgraded Yamaha. It was - and still is - in stellar condition. Because I was the only one who kept playing and took my music to the professional level, it was only fitting that the piano go to me. My parents always told me that it was mine whenever I was ready for it...how sweet :)

I was planning to wait until we moved so that we would have sufficient space for it, but my parents are renovating their home and the piano was either going to storage or coming to my house. That was an easy decision! After taking some serious measurements and adjusting the dining room furniture just a bit, we were ready for the new arrival. It's as if the piano was meant for this space all along.

I'm not the only one excited to play...

1 comment:

  1. So happy to see that more tiny fingers will learn how to play!

    ReplyDelete